We believe in mixing business and pleasure (2 weeks after we met we decided to get married and started our first business together), and YardVenture is no exception. YardVenture is about changing lawn and yard care from a liability into an asset and at the same time making life more enjoyable. Having a yard venture is about turning a delightful hobby into a meaningful business and creating a beautiful environment in which you and your family can thrive. But you’ve probably reading this because YardVenture can help you make money.
Small urban nurseries rarely make one rich (don’t believe industry marketers that promise otherwise); yet you can earn great supplemental income to finance your other dreams (for us it’s traveling and experiencing life intensely… and we travel A LOT!)… and, spending more time in nature and less in the office is just so enjoyable!
So, as a nursery owner, how will you make money?
- Growing and selling trees and other plants:
- At farmer’s markets
- Mail order
- In many other ways – we will teach you how and where
- The nursery becomes a valuable asset, a business you can sell or take with you when you sell your home
- You’ll have more expenses that are tax deductible – you invest not in landscaping but in build a “yard venture”
- Adding beautiful landscaping to your home’s appearance will increase your property value if you decide to sell
And of course, if you don’t have a suitable yard but are inspired by the opportunity and want to bring YardVenture to your neighborhood, GET IN TOUCH and learn how to become a YardVenture Territory Director, and we we will share with you your $100,000+ earning plan.